A new platform
Starting November 15 2021, Cue health will be launching their Covid-19 at home testing kit along with their platform to the public.
The kit consists of a reader, an app and cartridges(comes in pack of 3), each cartridge will be used for a single Covid-19 test. Test results are delivered in 20 minutes via the app. There are other types of test cartridges in the works which should work with the reader and the app.
The platform is a subscription based approach to more services and not just Covid-19 results. Here are the details
Cue+ Membership features:
• Cue+ Essential™ ($49.99/month): lab-quality, at-home testing and convenient, easy-to-use Cue Virtual Care to meet your needs whenever, wherever. Ten COVID-19 tests per year, 20% off additional COVID-19 tests, and free same-day delivery in select markets. Discounted price on the Cue Reader (sold separately).
• Cue+ Complete™ ($89.99/month): all the benefits of Cue+ Essential, plus CDC-compliant, supervised COVID-19 testing for travel, work, or school. Even more COVID-19 tests (20 per year) and front-of-the-line access to Cue’s future care offerings.
Cue’s Virtual Care capabilities will include:
• CDC-compliant test results through in-app video proctoring for travel, work, and school (for Cue+ Complete members)
• 24/7 access to chat with board-certified physicians
• New e-prescriptions and prescription renewals
• Physician-ordered lab tests
IFU data as follows:
|Specimen Format||Nasal Swab|
|Detects||nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2|
|Clinical Sensitivity(PPA)||100%(95% Cl: 72.2% to 100%)|
|Clinical Specificity(NPA)||100%(95% Cl: 97% to 100%)|
|Test Time||20 mins|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Store Temperature||15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)|